Sunday, March 02, 2008

In Passing

Wow, all I have to say is I know the immense pain of passing a kidney stone, err, boulder. After about a year or so, I finally passed the big 8mm stone this afternoon. I have to say once it passed, it was like nirvana, no more pain, from the inside anyway! It hurt for a few minutes after, but now I feel pretty good. Knock on wood, hopefully there are no more fragments or anything. We are sending the stone off to be analyzed. I am going to have to alter my diet, and possibly take a pill for the rest of my life, but anything is better than getting one of these ever again. Thanks for all the well wishes while I went through this agony. I can smile again finally. Hopefully the picture at the left doesnt hurt you too much, but I feel I had to post it, just to show you what can happen if you drink too many sodas and not enough water!!

No comments: