Thursday, June 05, 2008

Vacation

Woo hoo!! Today is the start of a vacation from work. I am off until the 15th! Nice! Gonna be stressful when I return just because of back to school and setting all those planograms, but thats fine, at least I have some time to chill out a bit before the big back to school sets start! So what am I gonna do? Absolutely nothing. Sit on my ass all day, sleep, chill, and spend time with my daughter. Yep, I am pretty much staying home, and watching her and doing all the above. We could not coordinate vacation times between my wife and I so hers is in a few weeks, and she is doing the same thing. Later in the year we are planning another vacation, and heading to the beach when it cools off (if it ever does, thanks to global warming). In the meantime I am going to chill out, drink, play music, and have a grand ol time at home relaxing and sleeping in everyday!

No comments: