Monday, June 09, 2008

Passed Another

For the love of God why did I have to have another 8mm kidney stone this weekend? Getting ready for a wedding Friday in the shower, I felt tremendous pain. Needless to say it made the wedding real fun to photograph (sarcasm). That was Friday, today, Monday, I passed yet another kidney stone as big as the first one. But this one was weird. No pain from the kidney to the end of the journey. Just pain at the end of the journey. Very, very strange. I was pissed to see it was 8mm (big as the other one). It looked the same, so I think it broke off the first one and stayed in my bladder until it felt like causing tremendous pain for a few days. I have now officially changed my diet, changed drinking habits, as well as other things. I cant go through this every few months and expect to live a happy life. If this is chronic, then surgery is imminent. Maybe this was the last one. They told me the best way to prevent them is basically to have a non-american diet. Not gonna happen! LOL!!

No comments: