Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Dizzy Visit

Today was an unplanned doctor visit for some dizziness Kelly was feeling all night long, that went into this morning. So, she phoned the doctor, and they told her to be there this afternoon. I was unable to go to the doctor with her, but her mother took her, and from what I hear, things are fine. The doctors said it was a case of vertigo, and it will go away on its own, or they can give her medicine. My wife chose no medicine. They did a quick ultrasound (we got pictures this time, they will be posted shortly). The ultrasound technician, Mary, said "this child has a full head of hair, already!" Which I found to be quite amazing, since I have no hair at all, and my wife has a ton of it. I hope she got her hair line, and not mine! Poor girl will be bald like me, at 28.

On top of all this, the contractions have not stopped, and are actually getting mroe intense and more frequent. In fact, just a few minutes ago, they were four minutes apart. But, the docs say everything is fine. We will see.

No comments: