Sunday, November 05, 2006

Baby Shower 1

Hello everyone!! I know I have not posted in quite some time, been extremely busy with work, and trying to make a good living for my family, so its been keeping me so busy that I cant even hardly check my email! Anyway, I have finally had time to slow down, and update everyone on blogger.

We had a baby shower today! This was the first one out of four, yep four! We have loving friends and family, as well as a great church family that wants to give us a ton of showers. And we couldnt be more appreciative! Thanks to everyone!!

Anyway, todays shower was good! I couldnt go, I was shunned from going (dont know why men are excluded from these things, but oh well). My mother and I went shopping for the baby, and it was awesome for me and her to spend time together, havent done that in quite a while. She got a few itmes for the baby, and we had fun! I came home to a house full of awesome baby gifts! Thanks again everyone!

We have four showers, as mentioned. One is the friends only. Two is her work. Three is family only. And four is our loving church family.

More updates soon! Thanks to everyone who keeps up with things on here. You guys are the reason I write this (duh!). LOL!!

No comments: