Thursday, June 08, 2006

Is It Real?

I have to ask this question to myself, my friends, and the Lord above. Is this for real? Kelly and I found out a week or so ago, that we are expecting a baby! We have only told our mothers, her boss, of course her doctor as well. We are so tired of telling everyone that we are expecting, then the baby dies after the last person is told the good news. This has happened seven times now, and its getting very old, and very heartbreaking. So, we have been doing a good job of keeping this a secret for a few weeks. On Kelly's first doctor visit the other day, she went in complaining about high blood pressure. Well, the doctor (who is great, love ya Arona) asked what was stressing her out. She said "keeping this a secret, trying not to jinx it!" The doctor said, "you have to tell people, it will be easier on you, and your stress level will go down." Well, she told her boss/co-workers. And instantly her blood pressure and dizzyness disappeared! We told my mom tonight, and she was thrilled, but agreed to chill on telling the cousins, aunts and uncles till August, when we make the big official announcement to the whole family.

We go back to the doctor on the 16th, and I will post results on here.

And one last thing, we buried Kelly's grandmother (Grand Nanny) in February (those of you who dont know.) She knew all we went through, and before she died she told my mother-in-law, Sara, "I hope they can have a baby one day." Anyway, this baby will be born in February. Gives ya the chills dont it? I think she had something to do about this one. Im even more convinced of the afterlife now.

Thank you God, and everyone who has supported us through these trying times to have a baby. I certainly hope this baby is the one, and we dont lose it. I cant go through that again. I really hope by posting this I am not jinxing anything. I would feel so bad! Anyway, its 100% in Gods hands, and we will see what He wants.

No comments: