Sunday, March 05, 2006

One Year

Today is my one year anniversary!! What a year it has been I tell ya!! I am thrilled that we are stronger as a couple because of the stuff we went through. Just like that old saying, what doesnt kill you makes you stronger. So, anyway, today is the big day! But, the only drawback is Kelly is still bed ridden from surgery. Maybe one of the coming months we will be able to celebrate it like it should be celebrated. But for now, I will just sit with her and comfort her through this terrible D&C ordeal we just went through.

This picture, captured our very first dance, on March 5th, 2005 (day we were married) at the reception. I felt like there was nobody there but us in that moment. A moment I will remember for the rest of my life. I truly, love Kelly, and so glad we are married! I will love her forever, and a day.


No comments: