Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Ultrasound

Kelly and I went into the doctor today for a routine chekup on the progress of the baby, and we had one astounding visit! First of all, everything is perfect, and couldnt be any more textbook than it is right now. So thats wonderful news. I hope everyting continues to go this well. In any case, we went in the ultrasound room, and we saw the baby! We even saw the flickering light of the heartbeat! Then to top it off, we heard the heartbeat! It was the sweetest, most beautiful sound I have ever heard in my life. Thats an event nothing can prepare you for - just sheer joy and happiness! So needless to say I am one proud daddy. The doctor came into the room, our wonderful regular doctor we see all the time, and he hugged Kelly, and gave me a healthy handshake. He said I was a good man for my patience, and he should release us to have a normal pregnancy in January!! He said things looked great, and the fact we had a heartbeat was a huge milestone.

No comments: